#78 My Faerie Best Friend
Strawberry Singh is doing these really fun memes on her blog and encouraging us all to join in. This really appealed to me. Firstly, because I am so nosey and secondly because I never know what to write on my blog, I feel really self conscious and so I end up not writing a thing. But having these questions to answer makes it easy!
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Kerasia Hexicola, 19 October 2010
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? My first few weeks were a heady rush of bad prims, no hair, and working out how to take boxes of my hands. In that time, I was spent a lot of time at a dance sim called Cloud 9 – and it was there that I was introduced to my oldest friend Cacilia McMasters and she is still full of advice for me.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? I am a SL hermit really and spend most of my time on my platform, playing dress up. Unless Absi comes and whisks me away to go play faeries, or flufees, or go dance shopping or other random things
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Absinthe Montenegro and my partner Francisc Guardian. I couldn’t pick just one. That would be like salt without pepper, Fish and chips without vinegar, Scones without Jam & Cream.
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) I think it would be my shape in all its varying forms, I love the way Kera has grown and changed and evolved. I treasure every change and what it represents.
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? A gorgeous necklace from Zibska called Leigh, it was there whispering sweet nothings to me at Accessoires. I will be blogging it soonest!
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? I didn’t think that I had a colour I gravitate towards but it’s nude/cream. Not a colour I wear at all in RL
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I normally run because I am impatient that can lead to flying and then ultimately double click teleporting. However, this has got me into serious trouble before, landing on a models head just as she was about to strut down the runway. I did an instant log out – and pretended I was never there.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I am not really so crazy, I like to be someone else every now and then – be it a hamster, faerie, flufee, But it soon passes and I shrug myself back into my trusted shape.
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Cate Blanchett 😀