- Leather Studded Shorts – Pure Poison
- Abbey Shirt – Pure Poison
- Hair – Lelutka – Jada
- Cuffs – LWL – Arcade
- Necklace – DDL – Yes, Master
- Glasses – S O R G O – Old timers, nudes
- Tattoos – Boss – Tears of the dragon
- Kera – Sick & Sorry for herself
I know. It has been forever since I posted a thing. My MacBook does not like this new release of FS and taking any kind of picture becomes a battle of wills and Firestorm inevitably wins and I slope off swearing under my breath and cursing. Not being able to blog has left me bereft and I find myself just pacing up and down my platform feeling antsy. So, I thought I would try again tonight – the graphics are poor, the picturez size is small but it is at least a picture – just about.
- Dress – Schadenfreude – Into The Woods Dress – C88
- Tattoo – Boss – Tears Of The Dragon.
- Bracelet – Ariskea – Hibou
- Necklace and Bracelet – Lagyo – Toucano – TDR Fusion
- Hair – Lelutka – Ellie
- Feet – Maitreya Gold – Shiki
- Kera – Comfortably Numb
- Skirt – Kadi Skirt- Molichino
- Body Suit – Jourdan – Molicino
- Shirt – Damson Shirt – Molichino
- Shoes – BSD – Eclectic
- Gloves – Miamai – Anielle Satin
- Hair – Epoque – Brunch Queen
- Hairpiece – PiDiddle – Ceramic Flower Headpiece
LIV-Glam had their show today at AVENUE Spring/Summer Fashion Week and I chose to wear this gorgeous piece called ESME Silk Scarf Print Suit. I added a black bustier; scarf, shoes and clutch in nude and I was ready to hang out at the runway today! This suit along with all the other pieces from the LIV-Glam Spring Collection can be found here!
This flirty little dress in gorgeous Spring colours is the Verin V-Neck Dress Flower by Vero Modero. This is part of the Spring/Summer Collection by Vero Modero showcased at the AVENUE Spring/Summer Fashion Week. This dress along with the rest of the collection can be found here
This outfit is by Lush By CoCo and is part of the collection shown at AVENUE S/S Fashion Week 2013.
Shorts – Lush*Limited – Ol’ Navy
Shirt – Lush*Limited – Lush Has Ridges (Candy Corn)
All these items are available here….
Alida Valli is the dress made by Luana Barzane of Amarelo Manga for the AVENUE Fashion Week’s Haute Couture Show. This dress along with all the other creations seen at this weeks events can be found ...Here!